Opening New Doors to Music Creativity – PDF
PDF of slides from keynote presentation, “Opening New Doors to Music Creativity”, for the UAB Music Technology Academy workshop, November 8, 2008.
- An approach to teaching music technology
- History of Music Technology Software
- What modern software looks like
- Basic Hardware
- WYHIWYG not WYSIWYG
- New Instruments
- Make your own MIDI Devices
- Non-Traditional Music student = NTM
- Statistics & Surveys
- Examples of music programs using technology
- What good is music technology?
Read the PDF
Source: David Brian Williams – www.coach4technology.com
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.